- Requires journeyman license or equivalent education and experience.
- Five plus years solid work experience in a variety of maintenance skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, water systems, waste treatment, fire alarm, boilers, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must possess good math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Ability to read and work from Blueprints.
- Demonstrated cooperative work conduct and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) background desirable.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP required with the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.
- May require own transportation to drive between facilities as applicable.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.