Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Monitor equipment while running to assure optimal throughput.
- Provide line personnel with guidance on how to operate the equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Packaging equipment to ensure minor troubleshooting and correct issues.
- Inform Master Mechanic, Set-Up Mechanic and Supervisor of potential equipment issues/failures.
- Disassemble/Assemble filling/packaging equipment as necessary.
- Set Lot/Batch numbers and expiration date base on customer order.
- Tool must be organized and clean and free of unnecessary parts.
- Keep and maintain working area clean.
- Perform equipment cleaning by dismantle and assemble equipment according to Equipment cleaning SOP in a specified time of execution. Ex filling equipment, transfer pumps, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Must be able to work different working schedule as deemed by business necessity.
- Must be able to work extra hours with advance or no advance notification deemed by business needs.
- Must be able to read and write in English and fill out paper work.
- Ensure components have been checked by Supervisor and QA personnel before equipment set up.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and perform minor repairs together with maintenance personnel.
- Support and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Document activities in Area/Equipment Log Book.
- Document major activities in In-process Control Form.
Additional Position Requirements & Knowledge on the following equipment:
Comadis tube fillers
HV/HMM CAM carton machines
Monoblock 1&2 filling lines
Campbell Wrapper machines
Jones boxing equipment
Unit Dose Filling lines
Filz Alls liquid filler equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; bend; push; pull; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift equipment or materials and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.