Conversion Project Coordinator
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Conversion Project Coordinator works in a dynamic environment and is responsible for the implementation of conversions and related processes. They lead conversion processes to document, standardize, and maintain procedures to ensure quality throughout all processes.
The Conversion Project Coordinator gathers information, collaborates and manages changes with all affected departments in a self- directed team environment. This position is responsible for ensuring operations, customer, corporate, FDA and cGMP compliance is met along with minimizing obsolescence impact and maintaining customer service.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple long-term projects with shifting priorities from start to finish while working within a diverse group.
- Good investigative, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are imperative.
- Ability to extract information from a set of circumstances and follow-through with self-directed action.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with 3-5 years Perrigo experience or equivalent business-related experience.
- Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Office is necessary
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship
- No relocation is available for this role
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.