Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Facilities Engineer will manage facilities related capital projects by controlling costs, timelines and customer expectations. Ensures ongoing facility work stays within budget, supports maintenance in troubleshooting issues, investigates and pursues innovative ideas to reduce costs, improve quality and increase productivity. The candidate will support technician staff, contractors/vendors in the delivery of infrastructure systems as a part of the duties for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Two to Five years of experience in managing capital projects including preparing requests for proposal, Capital Appropriation Requests, drawing review and construction management.
- Experience in building design and construction, including its application to industrial processes and manufacturing design, labs and office buildings (pharmaceutical experience preferred).
- Demonstrated self-confidence, and ability to manage consultants and contractors, while interfacing with multiple departments, working with internal customers & engineers to manage projects, policy and procedures.
- Experience trouble-shooting industrial situations. Experience in managing tradespersons in the direction of their duties preferred.
- Working knowledge of compressed air, dust collection/vacuum, pharmaceutical HVAC systems, Water Systems, and other facility infrastructure systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interpersonal skills, including good oral and written communication skills.
- Established knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite software.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.