Customer Compliance Program Coordinator
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Customer Compliance Program Coordinator for our Allegan, MI facility
Customer Compliance Program Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing, assessing, and minimizing financial losses due to the customer fine programs through timely disposition. They will be responsible for management of each fine claim, dispute, and chargeback to satisfactory resolution. They will be connected to Customer Service, Transportation, A/R, Sales and EDI Teams. They will also be responsible for actions to help improve our customer compliance program
- Required experience in supply chain and/or deduction management. Beneficial if incumbent has direct fine and claim deduction experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Starter is a requirement.
- Computer literacy and proficient skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, Access, Word, and supply chain analytical tools are required.
- Requires self-motivation, detail orientation, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work successfully on a individual and team basis.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and provide recommendations based on that analysis.
- A High school diploma with minimum 5 years relevant experience. A bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or related field a plus.
- Experience dealing with customers and vendors is desirable.
- Proactive, timely, satisfactory ownership and resolution of customer violations, claims, disputes, and chargebacks for fine avoidance and consistency
- Identify and implement key actions to eliminate fines.