Quality Technician (6 Months Fixed Term)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
In this role you will provide line-side Quality guidance and support to ensure our product meets specification and is manufactured in accordance with GMP requirements. Through pro-active early intervention you will help to ensure that quality related production stoppages and batch rejections are minimized.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment (preferably in a regulated industry) is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding and experience of Quality Assurance methods.
- Good attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Familiar with Lean and Continuous Improvement principles.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.