3rd Shift Production Supervisor - Plant 4
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Perrigo leaders put People First, Always. As a Production Supervisor, your people will be your number one priority. This Front-Line Obsession mindset will empower your team to reach operations and professional goals. Successful Perrigo leaders:
- Are obsessed with how to best support the front-line, their team;
- Are their team’s advocate;
- Provide high quality support to their team and across the organization by building strong relationships and knowledge of Perrigo’s policies, procedures, and resources;
- Support, practice and lead a safe environment and culture for the team.
- Coach and develop their team resulting in increased trust, engagement and retention;
- Foster an inclusive environment that supports diversity and enables their people to bring their authentic self to Perrigo every day;
You will oversee 20-40 employees working on multiple production lines in a pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging environment; will assign tasks and adjust workloads to meet production goals; schedule and monitor training and assess progress of the employees, monitor production quality and use leadership skills to solve problems with employees. Participate in capacity or budget planning, gather and evaluate information, and make/present recommendations. May test or evaluate materials or process changes and recommend their implementation or rejection, supervise on-going or special maintenance or installation projects, and work with engineering staff to select or evaluate new equipment both on capital projects and ancillary equipment.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication, performance management and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas.
- Four years of production supervision experience.
- Previous experience working in an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.