Specialist Key Account Manager - NSW (North)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This role is a high level Key Account Management position where you will drive the defined products through Hospital and Specialty channels via Key Health Procurement, IVF and O&G Specialists, Pharmacy, PCY personnel and Head Office Groups where directed. Your key accounts will include but not limited to Directors of Pharmacy, Heads of Procurement, Health Departments, Key Private Groups including Private Hospitals, IVF Clinics and Top and 2nd tier Wholesale groups in order to secure the business within the Hospital and Specialty related Channels. You will have established relationships with IVF Clinic’s and O&G’s and Key Hospitals in the defined territory with Directors of Pharmacy and Area health boards to influence decisions that put Perrigo products ahead of competitors on RFTs as well as secure business outside of contracts.
- Achievement of sales performance through robust business discussions that drive volume through a channel maximizing contract outcomes.
- Territory Management and Business Planning.
- Professional Product and Sales Knowledge.
- Financial Management, Reporting and Administration.
Skills & Experience:
- Medical training combined with professional practice experience of between 5-7 years.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical/ medical sales arena predominantly in the procurement, hospital or IVF/Women’s Health environment and hospital environment.
- Business acumen and the ability to formulate & implement winning strategies that drive growth.
- Must have the ability to develop customer business analysis grids and complete gap analysis to plan activity that drives sales growth.
- The ability to work within an autonomous, solution focused framework.
- The ability to forecast accurately the sales demand of a complex product portfolio.
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with key opinion leaders and influential bodies at a state level.
- Proficient in excel, word, power point and ability to learn new programs for example SAP.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.