Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Are you a specialist account manager looking for the next step in your career in medical marketing? Then this role may be for you!
About the role:
This role is responsible for assisting the Associate Director Hospital & Specialty with the initiation, development, coordination and monitoring of assigned brand management activities for relevant products / brands and / or development programs and provides day-to-day support of all related activities for the Hospital and Fertility products within Perrigo ANZ. Utilizing commercial insights, the position will be responsible for the successful launch of new products / indications and growth of existing products in all categories of the Hospital & Specialty (H&S) business across hospital, specialty and community settings through development and infield implementation of key communication tools that market the product.
The incumbent will assist in developing key relationships with relevant national bodies that drive guidelines for practice and influence product lifecycles. This close working relationship with national bodies will help to drive health professional specific marketing campaigns to support focus brands for the H&S business.
The role will also be responsible for new business analysis, in market feedback and development of therapeutic information packages to be utilized in the introduction of new products to the Perrigo business. Being able to train and assist the sales team with product training and key benefits around the Hospital & Specialty (H&S) key brands will be integral as part of this role’s success. Interstate travel and infield product coaching with the sales team will also be a requirement for this role.
- Implement brand activation initiatives across full marketing mix e.g. distribution recommendations, price, SKU proposals, and promotions to achieve business objectives and sales targets. Evaluate New Product Development opportunities and propose strategic launches
- Assist team leadership in the development of long range strategic plans for H&S portfolio
- Liaise with agencies to maximize communication of brand message
- Feed into the innovation process in order to source lines / brands which will be successful in Australia
- Manage the regulatory changes for the brands including TGO 91/92 project
- Manage the A&P budget utilizing tracking process within the business
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory legal and ethical standards
- Train the sales team as a product specialist the key selling benefits for our key brands
Skills & Experience:
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of sales and / or marketing experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical / retail pharmacy / hospital sales arena.
- A tertiary qualification is required in healthcare either nursing or pharmacy
- The ability to create meaningful relationships with new and existing key accounts influential bodies at a state or national level.
- The ability to develop and run comprehensive training packages to a variety of internal / external customer groups
- The ability to create, develop and implement comprehensive marketing collateral for target products and customers
- Proficient in excel, word, power point and ability to learn new programs for example SAP
- Numeracy and literature – capable of writing reports / proposals for review by senior management and undertaking data analysis of core market and account data
- The ability to work closely with and develop supportive relationships with members of the H&S team.
- Proven track record as a clinical expert in Pharmaceutical products and the ability to train and support the sales team as a product specialist would be highly advantageous
- The ability to work with 3rd party creative agencies is essential