Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo’s Global Headquarters based in Dublin is an exciting place to work! We are settling into our brand-new office and continuing to grow out our Corporate Functions. As a result of this growth, we are thrilled to be on the lookout for a Recruiter who can embody our culture as we continue to build out our European Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence.
The primary focus of this position is to partner with internal stakeholders to provide recruitment expertise and to identify and engage with active and passive talent in the Irish and European markets.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted strategic recruitment partner with each of your hiring managers and human resource business partners.
- Own end-to-end recruiting across all functions to include: research sourcing, candidate management, offer, negotiation, and closing stages.
- Focus on maintaining and improving the employer brand.
- Sourcing candidates using your own creativity, proven methodologies, and existing tools.
- Applying recruitment process best practices in accordance with relevant employment legislation and county culture.
- Utilising Jobvite (our Applicant Tracking System) effectively to ensure accurate information.
- Ensuring excellent candidate experiences.
- Demonstrating the initiative to continuously build something better.
Requirements for the role include:
- 5+ years of progressive recruitment experience, (either agency or in-house/corporate).
- Experience recruiting internationally/across EMEA preferred.
- Bi-lingual/Multi-lingual preferred (English, German, French, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to engage positively with active and passive talent.
- Experience working with job-boards, CV databases and internet search tools.
- Involvement in creating excellent stakeholder (Hiring Manager, Human Resource Business Partner) experience.
- The willingness to develop a dynamic recruiting process, create structure, and implement strategies.
- The need to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- The desire to be part of something special.
Your first step to be a part of the Perrigo family is a click away.