Health & Safety Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
As a Health & Safety Coordinator you will help to maintain an effective H&S Management System for our large manufacturing site in Braunton, North Devon. You will monitor the site's H&S performance and ensure good H&S practice is embedded into all our activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge of EHS legislation
- Good computer literacy and be familiar with all MS Office software
- Previous experience working in manufacturing, ideally in a GMP and/or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internal and external to the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative and juggle multiple priorities.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.