Director Quality, Nutrition
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Plans and manages the provision of quality services, policies and programs. Leads a team responsible for the management of quality functions specific to the area of responsibility.
- Leads the team that designs and manages specified quality strategies and programs designed to support the functional area strategies to align with the principles and values of the organization.
- Develops systems, philosophies and practices and ensures effective and efficient implementation across the organization, including creating effective communication approaches.
- Subject matter expert and thought leader on all current and future quality trends for functional area.
- Supports a culture of ethics, compliance and excellence by assessing functional area, designing and implementing change management interventions.
- Ensures due diligence with quality functional area to ensure compliance with related laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Provides business leaders with information and analytics when making key quality decisions.
- Provides supervision for staff including hiring, training, performance management, mentoring and development.
- Typically, twelve plus years of increasingly responsible experience in a large corporate environment; with a proven track record in overcoming business challenges and University Degree in a scientific discipline or closely aligned field.
- Previous experience developing and implementing quality systems, in the food/nutritional, or preferably Infant Formula industry.
- Ability to analyze business issues and understand implications of quality decisions.
- Must possess expert knowledge of state, federal and other regulations governing quality practices.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including well-developed interpersonal skills and strong written communication skills.
- Management skills with ability to manage and develop teams and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effective relationships and ability to collaborate and build relations with stakeholder across functional and organization lines, and program development and management skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with technology tools to support the quality function including excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite environment.