Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
For Perrigo Belgium, with its registered office in Nazareth (Deinze), Self care brands (Physiomer, XLS, Zaffranax, Arterin, Phytosun, etc.) and dermocosmetics (Dermalex, Galenco, Lactacyd, etc.) are mainly sold in pharmacies and parapharmacies, including online.
To strengthen our Supply Chain team we are looking for a:
Demand Manager (m / f)
• As a leader you have an important role within the organization:
o You are an important link in various business teams and actively
participate in them
o Together with your colleague you manage the SI&OP process.
o You translate the commercial plans into an accurate forecast that
forms a reliable basis for scheduling purchases & revenue
expectations within the company.
• You manage a realistic sales forecast at product and channel level in SAP / Logility, including baseline, promotion and product introductions, with a horizon of 18 months.
• You actively participate in the pre-SI & OP process, you actively involve involving sales, marketing, trade marketing, finance and your other colleagues within Supply Chain
• By analyzing current work processes and structures you view and recommend options for optimization.
• You provide monthly reporting and follow-up of a number of KPIs and you propose opportunities for improvement and simplification.
• You convert the unit forecast into a financial forecast every month.
• You manage various reports on demand-related activities (cf. MAPE, BIAS).
• You co-manage initiatives, in particular product introductions and changes within a multifunctional team, to ensure that the product comes on the market in a timely manner.
• You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience.
• You have 3 à 5 years experience within FMCG and / or Pharma.
• Relevant experience in a planning or analytical function, SAP and / or Logility experience is a plus.
• You are outgoing & also dare to challenge your business team members.
• You are entrepreneurial, analytical, driven and you like new challenges.
• You are hands-on: problems are solved by you.
• You are strong in cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in different departments.
• You are communicative, with a very good knowledge of English.
• Analytical, critical and accurate are your keywords.
• Excel has no secrets for you.
• We offer you strong and dynamic working environment with opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
• We offer you an attractive salary package, including a company car, meal vouchers and other benefits.