Sr. Project Manager, Scientific Affairs
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Provide project management leadership to cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of new products, ensuring efficient use of project resources and compliance with deadlines and project standards.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and methods is required.
- Six years of related experience is required.
- Well-developed communication skills are essential, including verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams which may include members from multiple sites or countries.
- Excellent planning skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of process improvement principles is necessary; familiarity with Lean Sigma methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred, as is knowledge of the product development life-cycle.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical discipline combined with several years of progressively responsible experience in the pharmaceutical or in a regulated industry.