Sr. Project Manager, Scientific Affairs
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Provide project management leadership to cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of new products, ensuring efficient use of project resources and compliance with deadlines and project standards.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and methods is required.
- Six years of related experience is required.
- Well-developed communication skills are essential, including verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams which may include members from multiple sites or countries.
- Excellent planning skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of process improvement principles is necessary; familiarity with Lean Sigma methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred, as is knowledge of the product development life-cycle.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical discipline combined with several years of progressively responsible experience in the pharmaceutical or in a regulated industry.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.