Sr. SAP Business Analyst - PLM / PPM
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to bring on a new Sr. SAP Business Analyst to their team located in Allegan, MI. The Sr. SAP Business Analyst will be accountable for configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP systems to support business requirements for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) using Materials Management (MM) SAP module, Bills of Material (BOM) concepts and SAP Project Portfolio Management (PPM). The Sr. Analyst will also ensure that appropriate testing and documentation is completed for each project, and provide second tier Service Center support for assigned business groups.
- Working with subject matter experts to gather and document business requirements for assigned projects or system enhancements
- Researching solutions which meet business requirements involving the Business Analyst Manager as needed. Present solutions to the business users to obtain consensus and approval
- Developing solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including programmers, Basis, infrastructure, and project managers
- Spearheading the process of moving a change from development to production. Test and deploy customizations, interfaces or enhancements supporting Materials Management. Prepare and maintain change control and validation documentation
- Supporting continued use and maintenance of MM and PPM modules through ticket management, user instructions and identification of root causes of recurring problems or trends
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements are essential
- Good understanding of computer systems validation concepts, change control procedures, and MM module of SAP; and familiarity with configuration and customization standards are required
- Sound understanding of SAP master data elements, data mapping and data conversion is necessary, and the ability to read and interpret process flow documentation and translate this into configuration and customization requirements is also required
- Ability to test programming and interfaces is preferred, and the ability to debug programs is also preferred, but not required
- Must work independently on concurrent projects, and in supporting problem tickets by working with end users, subject matter experts, and Business Analyst Manager to gather requirements, present solutions and participate in the selection of the best solutions
- Fundamental skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Power BI reporting are preferred, and experience in a regulated environment, particularly FDA, is strongly preferred
- Experience with Engineering, Production and Packaging BOMs as well as ECR/ECO knowledge is preferred
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, preferably combined with 8-10 years of relevant experience as a SAP Business Analyst, or as a subject matter expert in the MM functional areas of SAP