3rd Shift Corporate Security Specialist
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Perrigo Corporate Security Specialist (CSS) will support the Corporate Security Department’s goal of providing best in practice enterprise security risk management strategies. Specialists will provide Physical Security, Loss Prevention, Emergency Management, and Crime Prevention Services. These services support the Company’s People, Products, Places, and Assets by mitigating liability, threats, risks, and vulnerabilities.The Perrigo Corporate Security Specialist (CSS) position is the face of the department;
Must possess initiative and strong situational awareness along with a balanced and sound judgment; they must be customer service centric while also able to effectively implement security and corporate policies and procedures; they must present excellent communication skills in everything they do; they must be able to multitask and solve complex problems; they will provide loss prevention strategies to protect Perrigo assets (Escorts, Audits, Inspections, Deliveries, and Patrols); they will perform Preventative Maintenance to support all Physical Security Equipment; they will provide crime prevention strategies to include the preparation of daily reports on events, accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities; they will provide access control and investigative services to employees, contractors, and visitors in a professional and effective manner; and they will support Emergency and Crises Response Operations for every facility and site through the Global Security Operations and Communications Center (GSOCC).
Knowledge, Experience, and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; prefer associate’s degree or higher.
- Minimum 2 years of experience required in the security industry, military, law enforcement/corrections, other emergency services, or in a field that emphasizes audits, inspections, product accountability, program management. A 4-year degree from an accredited program or law enforcement academy training may be considered in lieu of experience requirement.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Certifications in relevant fields that provide knowledge of systems/software, audits, investigations, accountability, project management, research skills, and interpersonal skills
- Valid State Driver’s License required.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed procedures.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.