Customer Supply Chain Manager-Dollar General
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Customer Supply Chain Manager for Dollar General that can be located in Allegan MI or Nashville TN.
The Customer Supply Chain Manager will be dedicated to a top customer, optimize the retail-end of our supply chain, drive improvements upstream, and advance our collaboration. The individual will lead projects, run analyses, and execute innovative solutions that deliver superior results in retail online availability, retail inventory productivity, and end-to-end cost savings. The individual must be able to build new and productive relationships with the customer, uncover opportunities through data analytics, and drive innovation and change.
The Customer Supply Chain Manager will enhance our supply chain collaboration with our top customer while working closely with their supply chain team. The individual selected for this role will effectively lead strategic initiatives with the customer that are focused on increasing in-stocks, tackling unproductive inventory, and removing waste from the supply chain. This will include managing cross-functional projects, building relationships, analyzing data, developing new reports, researching and planning for future e-Comm fulfillment strategies, and piloting new ideas.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead supply chain projects that increase consumer sales while reducing shared supply chain costs and inventory.
- Analyze retailer data, such as point-of-fulfillment sales/forecasts/inventory/orders, derive actionable insights, and influence decision makers to execute solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices to improve POS and Order Forecast Accuracy & Online Availability.
- Forge strong internal and external collaborative relationships while enhancing communication. Collaborate with customer’s various supply chain functions including analysts, planners, IT, logistics operators, etc.
- Gain alignment across supply chain teams, sales, and merchandising while pioneering initiatives and shaping change.
- Own the retail-level supply chain metrics and processes to ensure the customer's goals are met. Be the customer’s go-to for all things related to Store In-Stocks, Days of Supply On-hand, and Unsaleables.
- Independently research, analyze and proactively recommend new processes to improve the factory-to-shelf supply chain.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field; consideration may be given to candidates who do not hold a 4-year degree but have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- At least three to five years of progressively more responsible professional experience in supply chain planning, analytics, forecasting, consulting or a related field is required.
- Experience working face-to-face with customers and partnering with them to overcome challenges and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams, complete complex projects, and deliver great results. Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential including oral and written communication skills. Competent at building and delivering presentations to any level of an organization.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be a strong user of Microsoft Excel.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.