Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it. We are excited to be recruiting a Financial Controller to join our Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics facility in Wevelgem.
In this position you will reinforce the local financial team at the plant and you will help to provide relevant management information to the local management and to the group management with regard to business insights: sales, variance analysis, manufacturing cost, cost prices, margins. Your solid financial analysis and business knowledge are the basis for strategic recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic monthly management reporting and presentations.
- Participation in the monthly closing process and forecasting process (P&L, Cashflow, Inventory levels,...)
- Play an active role in the budget process (P&L, Cashflow, Working Capital, Capex)
- Execute variance analysis and follow up on various Key Performance Indicators (production volumes, cost absorption, efficiencies, manufacturing cost)
- Make a profitability analysis on products, customers, new products/projects.
- Internal controls and procedures are important and are kept up to date in our Sox compliant environment
- Build excellent working relationships within the plant to help develop the site operational and financial reporting and communication.
Qualifications & Profile:
- Master's degree in an economic or financial direction
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in plant controlling and a good understanding of management accounting and reporting
- Good knowledge of Dutch& English
- Communicative and driven to work closely with different departments on site and across the Perrigo Group
- Analytical and have knowledge of general accounting
- You are flexible, work very efficiently but do not compromise on accuracy
- Excel has no secrets for you, knowledge of SAP is an asset
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.