International Brand Manager
Management of brands under their responsibility to achieve company objectives.
- Plan innovative growth strategies for brand across europe (product innovation, commercial, communication ...)
- Plan and supervise the execution creative assets (media and POS).
- Define and execute innovation pipeline (concept, research and development)
- Define and ensure the execution of the communication elements (both in the media and at the point of sale) established in Marketing Plan.
- Control marketing Budget.
- Carry out and / or coordinate quantitative and / or qualitative market statistical analysis among countries.
- Collect information from the markets regarding brands and competition, for decision making.
- Define and propose strategical actions for Marketing Plan.
- Analysis the impact on sales of marketing actions and suggest new actions to improve trend
- Organization and monitoring of the various events.
- University degree
- English Advanced
- Experience 2-5 years (OTC, FMCG, Dermocosmetic)
- Microsoft Office Advanced
- Knowledge digital marketing
- Knowledge analysis of market data (IMS, Nielsen…)
- Proactivity, flexibility, challenge embracer
- Travelling 20-30%
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.