Legal Counsel (eCommerce)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are searching for an experienced and commercial legal counsel that can offer support to our eCommerce business, complement our existing skill-set and contribute to the impact of our team.
Perrigo Legal Counsel are valued, solution focused partners integral to our business and central to the success of our evolving organization. This opportunity will see you become an integral part of a local team, benefiting from global support and opportunity and managing a varied workload. The team is led by a Senior Legal Counsel with an authentic, empowering, supportive style who fosters a culture of collaboration, facilitates a real work-life balance and who will invest in your personal development and career advancement.
With a focus on eCommerce, you will become a trusted, solution oriented and responsive business partner providing effective and timely legal support, advice, counsel and risk assessment on the Company’s global supply chain.
Primary responsibilities include interactions with all levels of Perrigo management, both in Ireland and internationally, outside counsel and company suppliers regarding commercial agreements and resolving potential disputes. In addition, this position will provide support on various other legal matters, as necessary, with supervision.
- You value integrity, responsibility and respect (our core values) as much as we do
- Thrive in collaborative cultures
- Take pride in your work ethic and conscientiousness
- Consider yourself to be a critical thinker
- Commercial acumen
- Consider your ability to build strong working relationships and communicate clearly and effectively with a non-legal audiences as a strength
- Hold relevant 3rd level and professional qualifications
- 3-5 years PQE
To initiate a discrete conversation about this role apply through the link.