Shopper & Customer Marketing Manager
Brilliant career opportunity based at our Vauxhall Bridge (London) office for a Shopper & Customer Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Category Controller, you will have every opportunity to help define the team’s strategies.
A key part of the role includes leading, developing and the execution of our shopper strategy by establishing shopper profiles, barriers and triggers, including the strategies to execute against them.
You will develop a targeted POS and in store execution toolkit, plus breakthrough in store shopper marketing activation identification. In the role you will partner with our marketing and sales functions to develop and deliver best practise shopper marketing execution and lead the development and execution of our annual customer engagement days.
It is key to have someone with:-
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales & marketing or commercial ideally in FMCG with emphasis on retailer engagement.
- Must have experience of developing shopper marketing strategy development and execution in grocery and/or pharmacy customers.
- Must have experience that demonstrates a track record in achieving sales targets through effective negotiation
- Personal drive to achieve and able to prioritise differing demands from customers internal and external
- Sound personal organisation skills.
- Ability to use data and personal contacts to identify market trends and ensure the business is advised of same so that it is in the best competitive position
- Current awareness of legal framework and forthcoming legislation that will affect the business and ensure your colleagues are apprised of same
for Perrigo globally, come and be part of our success.