Sales Representative based in Athens
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
At Perrigo our mission is clear: We seek to provide quality affordable healthcare products. With over $5.5 billion in sales and more than 12,000 people working around the world, Perrigo Company is a leading global healthcare supplier.
Perrigo are recruiting for a Sale Representative who will be part of a game changing team that are tasked with building and maintaining a strong market presence for Perrigo brands within Irish Greek markets – both Independent & National/Key Accounts.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts within the retail pharmacy stores where you have autonomy to make decisions with regards to how the store optimise on and off shelf displays of Over the Counter (OTC) brands, consistent with sales cycle objectives/priorities.
- Build the Perrigo business and develop indispensable business relationships with all key stakeholders (buyers) and staff. a
- Support and drive growth in all National/Keys AC’s within your region
- Review & report on area sales performance on a weekly basis Create and share Pre-call objectives & Next Call objectives for each key call.
- Be a great team member representing the region and national sales force in a positive manner in this high-profile department.
- Identify the relevant client staff and educate, train and motivate them on the product attributes of all the Perrigo focus brands.
- Achieve all targets, both Objective and Value, set by the Pharmacy Field Sales Controller on a cycle/annual basis
Requirements for the role include:
- Experience of Pharmacy channel is essential in both wholesale and retail.
- Working knowledge of regulations and how they affect OTC sales.
- Management of pharmacy key customers is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and customer relationship skills, as well as effective team working skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Good commercial skills in terms of field costs and customer account costs.
- Able to influence at all levels based on analysis and the ability to develop compelling arguments.
- Computer systems literate, specifically Powerpoint, Excel & Word.
In return we offer a competitive salary including car, bonus and other benefits that make this an overall pleasing package.
Joining Perrigo means joining a team that is driven and excited to make healthcare products more affordable around the globe. Our products improve our consumer’s quality of life – let Perrigo improve the quality of your career
Please click on the following two corporate videos for further information about Perrigo and how the company can assist you in advancing your career.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.