Sr. Project Manager, Rx R&D - [Remote Work Option Available]
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is intended to sit in either Minneapolis, Minnesota or Martin, Michigan (near Grand Rapids, MI), however a remote working situation may also be considered.
The Sr. Project Manager acts as a Leader within Rx R&D Project Management and is responsible for portfolio management and project execution of all Strategic Partnership product development programs for complex generic products. This position serves as the project’s central point of contact between the partner, contract manufacturers, Perrigo Regulatory and Clinical Affairs, R&D, Quality and Business Development. This position is responsible for full execution, partnering with the business to identify specific goals and/or issues, proposing courses of action, driving initiatives to ensure solid results, and developing and managing detailed project plans and scorecards.
Knowledge, Experience and Education Requirements:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and 6 years of hands on experience in Project Management.
- Bachelor degree in a health care related science (e.g. biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacy, pharmacology) required.
- Establish comprehensive project development timelines, design project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked. Ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals.
- Demonstrate decisive leadership, drive the process, motivate and engage the team’s best efforts, earn respect, and achieve results in an adaptive business atmosphere.
- Proven ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
- Lessens project risk and minimizes uncertainty by promoting open communication, ensuring team members have an opportunity to express opinions and concerns.
- Liaison between the project team and upper level management for the entire portfolio of Strategic Partnership programs; liaison with Finance to establish the project budget, track costs and secure BD agreement that conditions for milestone payments have been met.
- Secures Stage Gate approval for project expenditures e.g., bioequivalence studies, exhibit batch materials and provide ‘Red Flag’ notifications of significant changes to the project plan.
- Prior experience establishing tools and metrics to track KPIs and present progress reports.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and well-developed collaborative management skills that are effective at the executive level and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent writing skills in both technical and business writing.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.