Systems Analyst / Sr. Systems Analyst
Perrigo has a new and exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join its global team located at their offices in Mumbai, India. The Systems Analyst will Independently gather user requirements, provide installation, configuration, support, and maintenance of complex and/or integrated applications software for assigned business groups. They will also define, analyze, document, and provide complex systems applications parameters to meet user requirements.
- Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
- Serves as a Systems Analyst and is responsible for authoring and executing research and documentation such as system requirements, change controls, and test protocols.
- Works with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
- Performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and maintenance of the application life cycle for a variety of systems.
- Provide support and direction to other Applications Analysts.
- Participates in development and support of global technology architecture.
- Responsible for managing and collaborating with external software vendors.
- This individual should have documented systems experience with Lab Systems specifically dealing with Chromatography and Lab Execution Systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, and risk management techniques and methodologies are essential.
- Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
- Must be competent in advising groups on configuration settings that will ensure stability and robustness of the systems and in the professional development of less senior Applications Analysts.
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree within the Information Technology field, combined with a minimum of 4 years experience.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.