Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
• Developing e-Commerce marketplace strategies, make agreements and follow processes,
• Improving e-commerce content management, online customer experience and increasing customer acquisition, working closely both with customers & marketing
- Manage e-merchandising and optimize to each e-commerce platform
• Building long term relationship and defining & executing monthly plans, also identify the opportunities, challenges with the key e-commerce platforms.
• Performing and reporting stock and sales analyses regularly,
- Track digital investments and results according to yearly plan
• Playing an active role in terms of sales, order, shipment, warehouse and risk management, collateral, cost, return, invoice control and P&L management
- Drive sales, conversion, traffic, site optimization and manage web KPI
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in e-commerce account management or intense e-commerce experience in a marketing role
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication, cooperation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
- Global mindset, business and commercial insight and strategic thinking.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.