Sr. Information Security Engineer (Open to 100% Remote)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are open to this person being 100% remote if necessary.
Perrigo is looking to add to its Information Security Engineering team by hiring a Sr. Information Security Engineer at our North American Headquarters in Allegan, MI. The Sr. Engineer will be one of the key contributors to advancing the enterprise-wide information security program and ensure that data, information assets and critical infrastructure are protected. You’ll be a key technical resource that implements, manages, and supports network security solutions to mitigate cyber threats.
- Identify security risks and create processes or technical solutions to mitigate threats.
- Act as a primary engineer for Cyberark privileged account management (PAM).
- Enhance our security posture through proper management of Cyberark systems and account onboarding.
- Assist in maintaining VPN, web filtering, and EDR solutions through software deployment, troubleshooting, and upgrade processes.
- Participate in technology selection and implementation.
- Assists in implementing controls and projects to address vulnerabilities.
- Implement remediation initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Assists in the implementation and enhancement of MSB standards.
- 5+ years of experience in security engineering and implementation of security controls.
- Experience working with Cyberark or other PAM solutions is desirable.
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of endpoint solutions, software management, and web filtering; Tanium, Cisco AMP, AnyConnect, Umbrella.
- Experience with software management processes; deployment, upgrade, and troubleshooting.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, applications, and cloud security architectures.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting access through Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Basic understanding of network routing, segmentation, and IP subnetting to aid the troubleshooting of data flows.
- Experience testing for vulnerabilities and monitoring for breaches.
- Experience engineering according to security standards and compliance requirements including, but not limited to ISO27001 and NIST CSF/ 800-53.
- One or more active applicable certifications preferred: SSCP, CCNA Security, or CEH.
- These skills are acquired through possession of a Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, combined with 5+ years’ experience within Information Security.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.