In this role you will provide support and expertise on both GMP and product registration regulatory requirements to the site's Quality Assurance and Technical teams. You will represent the Quality function and act as a key point of contact with the Regulatory Affairs department to support new product introduction, technical transfer and change control projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 2 years experience of regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Goal orientated with a sense of urgency to achieve results within agreed timescales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident to make active contributions in cross-departmental multi-disciplinary project meetings
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail