QA Release Tech I - 1st Shift
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This position ensures that batch manufacturing complies with cGMPs by reviewing manufacturing and packaging batch records, as well as component and raw material records. This position supports quality processes by initiating HOLDs, initiating PRs in Trackwise, dispositioning material in SAP, and working cross-functionally to identify and support Quality Events. This position supports internal and external customers by issuing batch records to production, identifying and resolving exceptions in records, executing complex SAP transactions to manage batch status, revising procedures, and escalating issues to management as appropriate to ensure quality processes and products.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Good understanding of cGMPs and recognizes variances from cGMPs.
- Good understanding of SOPs, and can explain how apply to job function.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently against multiple deadlines.
- General understanding of manufacturing/packaging processes.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of two years’ experience working in a regulated industry and/or degree in scientific field. Previous experience in a QA/QC role preferred.