Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst
Perrigo is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our Information Security Operations team located in Dublin, Ireland. The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for investigating, and responding to security incidents across the organization, with the mission to protect the safety and security of information systems and assets throughout the global enterprise.
- Identify, document, and mitigate emerging Cybersecurity threats.
- Perform incident investigations utilizing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology to correlate events and identify malicious behavior/activity.
- Perform regular management and maintenance of SIEM, Endpoint Security, Web Proxy, Vulnerability Management, and other operational tools.
- Perform threat hunting activities, by monitoring the Perrigo’s systems and assets for anomalous behavior and initiate an investigation when a violation is discovered.
- Prepare incident and investigative reports for security leadership.
- Research the latest information security trends and provide recommend security enhancements to IT leadership.
- Configure and run vulnerability scans across the global enterprise and perform threat and vulnerability management (TVM) assessments.
- Create remediation and/or mitigation strategies with IT subject matter experts (SME’s) and business owners to address and/or resolve business risks in order to balance security with business requirements.
- Develop/Implement security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, typically 4+ years of relevant work experience in information security or information technology.
- Understanding of and familiarity with core IT elements including networking, server, operating systems, and enterprise and desktop applications.
- Experience operating security technologies such as; Endpoint Security, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Vendor Remote Access, Cloud Security Tools, Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS), Networking Devices, Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, and other application-based tools.
- Experience using a variety of sources to support threat intelligence analysis
- Experience with operations support and an understanding of service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Understanding of investigations into a breach of information security using all relevant sources including access logs, systems logs, etc.
- Applicable Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Incident Analyst (GCIA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cyber Ops, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Practitioner (OSCP)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.