Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Supply Planner to join our Nazareth based function.The supply planner/purchaser is responsible for making sure the forecasted goods arrive on time and in full. This requires excellent relationship skills, pro-activity and a razor-sharp follow up of placed orders.
- Making sure that purchase orders for forecast goods are placed on time to assure a timely replenishment of stocks to guarantee service towards our customers (MRP runs)
- (Pro-)actively monitoring of suppliers and the supply chain for risks which may interrupt supply
- Providing management reports on supply (risks)
- Maintaining relevant purchasing master data in our SAP and planning system
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external suppliers (national and international)
- Maintaining relationships with corporate supply teams that will help you in case of escalations
- Partnering with the local demand planning team (and business if needed) to address/mitigate possible imbalances between supply and demand
- Setting up and executing projects to improve the local supply planning function as a whole
- You act as intermediate between our suppliers and the (local) demand planners. So you know how to maintain excellent relationships with the various stakeholders (both local and corporate) to get things done.
- You are pro-active with a flexible mindset
- Highly (self-)organized with excellent administrative/follow up skills and a ‘hands on’ approach (leader of good purchasing practices)
- You are a pragmatic problem solver in case of escalations
- You have at least a few years of experience in purchasing and supply planning, preferably in a pharma/FMCG environment
- SAP knowledge of MM module is a (great) plus as is a profound knowledge of excel
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch and French are assets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- Having a broad interest in end-to-end supply chain processes (from demand mgmt. to operations; both local and global)
Different makes us better.