International Brand Manager - VMS
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Are you eager to grow a business to its full potential? To work in an international environment with global brands in a trending category with a diverse team of professionals? We are excited to be recruiting for a dedicated International Brand Manager to join our VMS (Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements) team based in our Rotterdam location.
The VMS category is of great strategic importance for Perrigo. Overall wellness is a top consumer concern; there is growing consumer interest and demand for VMS coming from several countries. The VMS market is a strongly growing market and this growth is even more being accelerated by the outbreak of Covid-19. Perrigo brands continue to gain market share and lead the way for continuous growth of the European VMS category.
This position will suit a marketing professional who is seeking a new challenge and has the desire to make a difference in an international environment.
As International Brand Manager you will be responsible for driving incremental growth of Perrigo’s VMS category by developing new products, concepts and campaigns that can be leveraged to strengthen our European VMS brands. In addition, you will support local marketing teams with implementation of category & brand objectives while also providing support for locally driven initiatives. You are a consumer-centric marketeer who is not afraid of making impact and to challenge when needed. You will report to the Central Category Lead and you will be part of a passionate multidisciplinary team. Effective and influential interpersonal communication and consultative skills are critical success factors for this position.
Key markets include: The Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Belgium, Portugal & Spain.
- Develop and refine business, category & brand strategies.
- Develop relevant and insight-based innovation & renovation pipeline.
- Develop campaign, communication materials and innovation toolkits.
- Collect market & consumer insights and identify relevant business opportunities.
- Support and challenge key markets’ VMS strategies
- Build profound business cases.
- Special projects, also involving the new world we are heading towards during/after COVID-19.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Marketing discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an international marketing environment
- Willingness to travel from time to time to different EU destinations (outside of Covid restrictions)
- Excellent command of English: spoken & written
- Brand champion with a flare for creativity & innovative
- Open & enthusiastic with the ability to be an influential communicator
- Target & result oriented, with an agile nature!
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.