SAP FICO Support Business Analyst
Perrigo is dedicated to making lives better by bringing quality affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Working out of our Nazareth, Belgium, location, we are currently looking for a
SAP FI/CO and SD Support Business Analyst
You will be accountable for providing first level support (helpdesk) as well as configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP systems to support business requirements for FI, CO and SD SAP modules. You will ensure that appropriate testing and documentation is completed for each project, and will provide second tier Service Center support for assigned business groups.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Proficient in SAP FI, CO and SD modules, including integration with MM.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements;
- Good understanding of computer systems validation concepts, change control procedures; and deep understanding of configuration and customization standards;
- Sound understanding of SAP master data elements, data mapping and data conversion and the ability to read and interpret process flow documentation and translate this into configuration and customization requirements;
- Ability to test programming and interfaces is required, and the ability to debug programs is preferred;
- Must work independently on concurrent projects, and in supporting problem tickets by working with end users, subject matter experts, and Business Analyst Manager to gather requirements, present solutions and participate in the selection of the best solutions;
- A Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, preferably combined with 3 to 6 years’ experience as a SAP Business Analyst, or as a subject matter expert in the FI, CO and SD functional areas of SAP;
- Fundamental skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Power BI reporting are preferred, and experience in a regulated environment, particularly FDA, is strongly preferred.