eComm Sales Analyst
eComm Sales Analyst
*Known internally as National Accounts Associate Analyst*
We are recruiting for a newly-created National Accounts Associate Analyst role within our Pureplay Ecommerce team, to support the National Account Managers overdrive this high-growth channel.
The right candidate will be comfortable deriving clear, actionable insights from multiple data sources, and delivering them in an uncomplicated manner to both internal and external stakeholders. Diligence, proactivity and ability to work at pace are crucial in this strategically important channel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining performance and financial reports
- Analysing large datasets to identify opportunities for growth
- Supporting the forecasting cycle and driving accuracy
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless flow of information to the right people at the right time
- Managing our product portfolio administration with retailers
- Administering retailer promotions, including POS
- Store walks (physical and digital) to always improve shopper path-to-purchase
- Supporting the National Account Managers for key meetings
- Managing the invoice process for the team
- Identifying and driving continuous efficiency improvements in team processes
High numeracy and literacy skills are required, with demonstrable experience in data analysis, administration, and knowledge of the UK FMCG industry preferred.
The successful candidate will need to be able to commute to our office in central London.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.