Document Systems Officer (Permanent / Part time)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Based at our manufacturing facility in Balcatta, Perth we have an opportunity available for someone with document control experience at a manufacturing site level to join our growing organisation. This is a part time role 21 hours (3 days) per week. The primary function of this role is the preparation and maintenance of critical documentation needed to support business operations. As part of a small team, you will be responsible for the administration of the site’s document control system for all cGMP critical documentation.
- Preparation, maintenance and administration of GMP and quality documentation systems
- Responsible for administering the control of critical documents which includes the management of document type, unique numbering and format; review of appropriate signatories; issue of uncontrolled / training copies
- Maintains and administers the review process for supporting systems for all cGMP and quality documentation, including tracking database and prioritising documents for review
- Maintenance of master files and updated records; Management of the GMP and quality documentation retention system
- Responsible for compilation of approved Batch Documents for product use.
- Filing of completed documents in both hardcopy and electronic format, including maintenance of masters and updating indexes
- Provide administrative support as directed by Head of Quality Operations
- Ensures relevant standards are complied with and that changes are in line with requirements
Skills & Experience required:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and handle pressure
- Advanced level of experience and knowledge of MS Word
- Intermediate level experience and knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Excel
- Experience with ISO9001 and cGMP requirements
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or closely related industry
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.