Supplier Relationship Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it
Perrigo are now seeking a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our growing Dublin Procurement Function. Our Supplier Relationship Managers are intrinsic to our success and vision fulfillment. As a valued Supplier Relationship Manager, you will be a designated liaison for Material or External Manufacturing Suppliers for assigned sites. It will be your responsibility to interact with suppliers to ensure exceptional standards are met and maintained in the arenas of customer service, quality and supply chain.
- Responsible for coordinating procurement activities for required materials and execution of tactical procurement processes
- Supports invoice investigation and resolution, logistics supply chain process, contractual obligations
- Company and supplier liaison to facilitate the resolution of quality deviations, rejections and advisories.
- Reviews and ensures alignment of supplier specifications, resolve all discrepancies between Company and suppliers.
- Responsible for internal and external customer service level requirements, strategic inventory and metrics. Understands supplier downtime, communication of potential shortages. Support Sales & Marketing customer promotions.
- Supports material planning for deliveries to plants (MRP review, purchase order management, inventory management, conversions support, etc.).
- Opportunity to become procurement lead for projects that include new product development, alternate sources, and product life cycle management
- May support integration activities for new product lines, new acquisitions, and system implementations.
- Have sufficient experience within this space, typically a minimum of 4 years
- Be a team player and value a supportive environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly motivated with excellent work ethic