Master Data Coordinator
Perrigo Nutritionals, in Georgia, VT is looking to add a Master Data Coordinator to their team.
The Master Data Coordinator structures material masters and bills of material and implements conversions through SAP.
Major duties/responsibilities include:
- Reviews and resolves routine audits
- Create and maintain system data to ensure it is correct in Material Masters (MM) and Bill of Material (BOM), based on PBOMs and Art and Prints.
- Manages Product and Customer Conversions. Completes PCC Note Timeline Action Step Details for each conversion, reviews reports, ensures obsolescence does not exceed corporate goals, and anticipates different and additional steps required for conversions.
- Completes various projects and duties required throughout the day, assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Actively participates in staff and department meeting discussions.
- Provide monthly report for metrics
- Assists in basic training.
- The incumbent must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 - 5 year’s experience in Manufacturing, Scheduling, Procurement, Finance or equivalent business-related experience.
- Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred, but the ability to be trained in SAP is essential.
- To be successful, it is imperative that the incumbent be analytical, have problem solving skills and be attentive to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
Working in an office environment; frequently sitting / standing / walking; Frequent use of wrist motions. Occasionally stooping and bending.
Perrigo has a comprehensive benefits package. Including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Starting three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- And More!