Category Manager - Perrigo Oral Care
An amazing opportunity to join one of the world leading Self Care consumer goods company.
We are looking for an experienced category candidate to join our commercial team.
If you are passionate about shopper behaviour and thriving on unlocking new insights and creating value, look no further.
Over 130 years of creating to trusted retailers, pharmacies and e-commerce channels, Perrigo is a leading global self-care company and the fastest growing OTC manufacturer in the UK. Enhancing health and wellness with a wide range of trusted products, meeting consumer needs across both brand and retailer own brands.
Proudly positioned as the number 1 in store brand Oral Care globally, our mission is to empower everyday healthy smiles by bringing Quality, Affordable Oral Care solutions that customers and consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Perrigo is set to keep its fast expansion across the EMEA and APAC oral care markets. The UK, Germany and France continue to show impressive opportunities and demand close partnerships and local market dynamics expertise to realise them.
- As the Champion of the Oral care category for Perrigo CSCI you will support the development, refresh and execution of the category vision and strategy.
- In close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and R&D teams you will be responsible for developing and delivering on growth initiatives providing actionable insights and create bespoke category and customer plans to help deliver our annual sales, profit and market share targets.
- Convert business and category opportunities into channel and customer specific wins through superior and objective fact-based selling stories to drive sales and profit with our key customers and ensure long term partnership.
- Influence our retailer partners through providing best in class customer and shopper insight and convincing range assortment, merchandising as well as price and promotional recommendations in-store and online.
- Build collaborative relationships with Top retailer partners exemplifying a ‘Customer First’ mindset and acting as a trusted and objective advisor and ambassador of the consumer, shopper and category working hand in hand with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and ensure the detailed data analysis, reporting, sharing of insights internal and external partners can use
- Using the relevant tools and media, objectively track, evaluate and report on the category, retailer, and competitive set performance, identifying growth opportunities and recommend on corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in a category role within FMCG environment
- Analytically minded with high level of curiosity and drive with proficiency with IRI / Kantar / Nielsen data and systems
- Excellent understanding of the fundamentals of Category Management and good commercial understanding
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Team orientated, ability to connect with and work cohesively with key stakeholders
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.