Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medicines/Medical Devices
We are one of the largest and most dynamic companies in the consumer health and personal care industry. We have a broad and rapidly growing portfolio consisting of A-brand pharmaceuticals, food supplements (VMS), medical devices, biocides, and cosmetics. At the local Dutch affiliate we work with about 70 enthusiastic professionals on successfully marketing the products and expanding the portfolio in the Netherlands. We are an ambitious, hard working group of people, always looking for new opportunities and challenges while caring for a healthy work-life balance and having fun on the job.
Regulatory compliance and quality of our products and activities are key in our success and requires proactive and engaged regulatory professionals. In our Dutch Regulatory Affairs team we are looking for an enthusiastic Regulatory Affairs Specialist who will be mainly focused on OTC Medicines and Medical Devices.
As Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medicines/Medical Devices you will have a diverse, challenging role in which you will:
- ensure all Medicinal and Medical Device dossiers you have in your portfolio are launched and maintained compliant to EU and National regulations and in line with business goals
- highly involved in the products’ lifecycle, including New Product Development (NPD) and launches, lifecycle maintenance and promotional activities
- ensure timely and effective communication and collaboration with other departments including marketing, quality, sales and corporate regulatory and innovation
- support the development and clearance of promotional and packaging materials
- liaise with external stakeholders (e.g. Industry associations and the self-regulation board KOAG/KAG) as the regulatory representative for the companies OTC brands
- gather and interpret regulatory intelligence and anticipate on emerging chances in legislation and policy
- Analyse regulatory issues incl. impact assessments of changes in regulatory requirements, advise on local implementation strategies and inform relevant stakeholders.
In this role you will be part of the Benelux RA&QA cluster and report to the Head of Regulatory Affairs & PV in the Netherlands. We expect you to thrive with having a lot of responsibility and take ownership. This position also offers the opportunity to grow into working in different categories (e.g. cosmetics, food supplements, etc.).
- Master’s degree in sciences (e.g. Food Safety, Biomedical Sciences, Nutrition and Health, Pharmacy, etc.)
- (a minimum of) 1-2 years’ experience of working in a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical law and regulations
- Background knowledge of other types of consumer healthcare products, food supplements or cosmetics is preferred but not necessary
- The ability to work both autonomously and in teams
- Strong communication, persuasion and problem solving skills
- An eager and quick learner
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- A dynamic, diverse role within a multinational Consumer Healthcare company
- Regulatory expert for A-brand OTC Medicines and Medical Devices in The Netherlands
- Be part of an ambitious and energetic organisation
- Great personal development, learning and growth opportunities
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits
- Possibility to expand responsibilities in the area of Pharmacovigilance
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.