Are you naturally curious by nature, proactive and a good influencer? With a passion for healthcare and brands, looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
We’re hiring in our UK team for a talented Insight Manager who will be instrumental to the development and delivery of a strategic insight agenda across our full portfolio of brands and initiatives.
This level of role needs 3 years’ minimum at a research agency on qualitative and quantitative projects OR 2 years’ minimum experience as an Insight Manager or similar in FMCG or Healthcare.
This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Proactively manages the insight agenda, managing and executing consumer and HCP research projects end-to-end and the corresponding research milestones. Supports the annual planning process for priorities and budget.
- Has ownership of a specific methodology type in the business to build a programme of research and responsible for upskilling the commercial function on best practice.
- Uses an internal stakeholder network to identify unmet insight needs and develop the appropriate plan to address these.
- Liaises directly with our central Insight and Marketing function to align research needs and outcomes.
- Delivers insight to the business in a collaborative manner, selecting the appropriate format and forum to engage a broader network with research needs and outcomes, facilitating the appropriate commercial discussion.
- Owns the agency roster, maintaining strong agency ways of working to achieve strategic research objectives and engaging with new agencies to broaden our insight approach.
- Use an internal stakeholder network to identify unmet insight needs and develop the appropriate plan to address these.
- Support brand managers to mine existing research or resources to identify key insights across their brands. Use available data / insight sources to lead the identification of opportunities / trends for future brand growth and synthesis of existing knowledge.
Educated to degree level preferably in Business or Marketing discipline.
While every business thinks it’s different, Perrigo UK and Ireland truly is uniquely positioned within healthcare; operating across branded, store brand and pharmaceutical environments, all supported by our world-class manufacturing and distribution. Not to mention our real-world Learning Pharmacy where we can access incredible insights around customer experience and buying behaviour. All Perrigo employees are expected to live the Perrigo company values and operate in line with the UK&I behaviours.
Given the continued presence of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.