Associate Analyst Commercial Strategy & Implementation
This is a 12-month FTC working within our Commercial Strategy and Implementation team.
As the Associate Analyst your role is to support the commercial strategy and delivery of trade objectives across categories. You will be the commercial expert and first point of call on pricing and COGS support and strategy across UK portfolio, as well as providing value add analytical support to NPR team.
This is a key role supporting Commercial functions achieve gross margin and revenue developments across both commercial and operational opportunities. Engaging with key stakeholders across Commercial, Finance and Operational functions
- Supports the definition of pricing thresholds and what it takes to win new business, and support business KPI's e.g. margin
- Supports commercial teams on NPI and Tenders, both when they arise and proactively engaging with commercial colleagues ahead of tender renewals and utilising Sales Fundamentals.
- Supports and develops toolkits around pricing, tender/ NPI modelling and information database that enables the commercial team (CS&I and Account Managers) to deliver the commercial strategy & tactics. Ensuring up to date information and embedding toolkits within ways of working.
- Assists senior colleagues in shaping commercial strategy, including around sourcing and pricing. Develop relationships with commercial, category and sourcing contacts, across the Perrigo business - presenting and sharing insights and developments in scope of role
- Supports cross functional colleagues to develop sustainability projects and COGs opportunity wins through costing requests, analysis and supporting/ leading project teams in these areas.
- Key analytical support across NPR team requirements providing value add support across business needs.
- Analyse commercial, sourcing and COGs activity alongside finance teams to identify opportunities and risks to business activity. Prepares reports for CSI Management based on analysis. e.g. pricing reviews/ discrepancies
- Provide day to day support to commercial functions particularly around pricing and COGs requests as first point of call.
- Provide adhoc pricing and margin realisation support across CSC and BSC
We need someone with work experience in analytical or pricing role, with excellent excel and systems knowledge.
There will be a need for you to be flexible to work from home and office based.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.