Quality Assurance Technician - 2nd Shift
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo Nutritionals, in Georgia, VT is looking to add a QA Technician to their team. The shift for this 2nd shift, Monday-Friday 3 pm-11:30 pm.
- Provide constant quality input and support for the operations group.
- Conduct quality audits focused on compliance to requirements (FDA, cGMP, SQF, ISO, HACCP, etc.).
- Communicate findings from each audit focused on continual quality improvement and cGMP compliance.
- Categorize severity of issues and escalate any food safety concerns.
- Prepare summary reports relative to the status of audits and highlight issues for management review meetings.
- Identify areas of opportunity and support continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Document audit observations in the audit tracking system.
- Develop/modify audit checklists as regulatory requirements change and helps train and incorporate these requirements as required.
- Perform equipment log and cleaning record review.
- Provide quality support to plant operation by facilitating continuous improvement initiatives, assisting in investigations, collaborating with plant personnel to identify and resolve compliance issues.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3 years experience working in an FDA regulated or food industry including a minimum of 1 year in a QA/QC role.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interactions of complex business compliance practices and understandings
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Perrigo has a comprehensive benefits package. Including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Starting three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- And More!
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.