Assistant Brand Manager
Are you naturally curious by nature, proactive and a good influencer? With a passion for healthcare and brands, looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
We’re hiring in our central London location for a talented Assistant Brand Manager who will lead the strategic direction and execution of key brands within the Perrigo UK business.
This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of insight-driven brand strategy and plans to drive long term growth
- Work cross functionally with shopper marketing, category and regulatory teams in the deployment of insight-driven marketing activity plan
- Assist with the qualification and commercialisation of new products
- Effective brand performance tracking against business targets, including recommendation aiming at maximising brand targets
- Act as “brand guardian” for the brand team. Lead annual competitive review deliverable – analyse the marketplace and understand key competitive activities and challenges to our business
- Provide strategic marketing support to the Senior Brand Manager with a focus on driving sustainable sales growth and profitability of the portfolio
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a marketer, preferably from a FMCG or Healthcare background, with a minimum of 1 year experience and:
- Education from preferably a Business or Marketing discipline
- Strong 4P management
- Competent understanding of P&L management
- Experience of analysing complex data and using that to make relevant strategic recommendations.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- High level of integrity, patience, and respect for others
- Leading by influence, and strives for success of the entire team/business
- Solid business acumen, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to motivate with energy and enthusiasm
- Track record of success with progressive responsibility
- Ability to work at peace with a constant willingness to learn
- Desired to have regular exposure to the Perrigo Exec and Corporate teams
While every business thinks it’s different, Perrigo UK and Ireland truly is uniquely positioned within healthcare; operating across branded, store brand and pharmaceutical environments, all supported by our world-class manufacturing and distribution. Not to mention our real-world Learning Pharmacy where we can access incredible insights around customer experience and buying behaviour. All Perrigo employees are expected to live the Perrigo company values and operate in line with the UK&I behaviours.