Business Intelligence and Insights Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to use internal and external data to facilitate planning, analyse brand and business performance results, generate insights and assist in developing the commercial narrative for Perrigo brands that lead to winning strategies.
This individual will closely work with key stakeholders on key commercial issues and trends, integrating insights from primary and secondary data to help identify key drivers and performance metrics. This individual will influence organizational outcomes by communicating brand performance and providing predictive analytics.
Working with both internal and external data, the Business Intelligence and Insights Analyst will analyse current market trends, pricing and competitive activity to make recommendations for improving Perrigo strategies.
Importantly, this individual will be a champion for developing pricing strategies that maximise gross margin return for Perrigo.
Regular market health checks will be completed for the Perrigo portfolio and circulated throughout the business. In addition, this individual will work with the sales team to input into range review presentations for a variety of customers, work with the marketing and innovation team to contribute information to NPD business cases while also completing regular promotional ROI’s and collating and analysing monthly rebate claim data with finance team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of strong experience in Business Intelligence or similar field, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in a category insights role within an FMCG organisation, preferably across both Pharmacy and Grocery.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of business partnering to deliver quality work efforts, the ability to influence others, excellent analytical skills, strong collaboration skills and a keen understanding of how to drive results.
- Strong commercial acumen with a keen focus on customer centricity.
- High level MS Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
- Data bases and statistical applications experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be an energized and articulate contributor to the business.
- Team perspective with strong cross functional collaboration.
- Be entrepreneurial and naturally uncomfortable with the status quo. At Perrigo, we value people who think against the grain and challenge every day on how we can be different and think differently to the competition.
- A proven track record in partnering with IRI, IRI Synergy, IQVIA, Nielson and Quantium to deliver best in class data delivery.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.