SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTY EXAMPLES:
- Visually inspect parts and use various measuring tools – e.g. digital calipers, micrometers, rulers, etc.
- Process nonconforming materials.
- Complete the process for inspecting and sampling incoming products.
- Complete incoming inspection forms and material movements in ERP system.
- Support Operations by reviewing potential nonconforming product and providing guidance.
- Effectively navigate ambiguity for potentially nonconforming product, appropriately seeking assistance where the risk is high.
- Review production orders and release product.
PROMOTION, TRAINING, AND MEASUREMENT:
- A Quality Technician Certification (CQT) or at least 3 years as a Quality Technician is typically needed for promotion to the next level – Quality Technician II. The employee must become proficient and have the ability to train new associates in the technician duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of ERP system in use (thorough knowledge of how to enter material movements, holds, and dispositions). Training provided for specifics associated with AX ERP system. Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Negotiate with others in order to achieve department and company goals
- Understand ANSI sampling process
- Valid driver’s license required
- Initiative and self-direction with minimal supervision
- Work alone or as a member of a team
- Work under time pressure
- Ability to multitask
- High level attention to detail
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.