Project Engineer (12 month Fixed Term)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This is a fixed term position for 12 months. In this position you will provide project management and technical engineering support to the Braunton site through the development and execution of capital projects.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 5 years experience in a Facilities or Production Engineering role within a regulated Industry (for example Pharmaceuticals, Food & Bev, Automotive etc)
- 3 years experience managing engineering based projects
- Previous experience leading multi-functional project teams
- Able to manage several large projects at any one time
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or equivalent. PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Intermediate level MS Project knowledge
- A recognised Engineering qualification (degree level preferred)
- Proficient in the use of engineering drawing software, preferably Auto-CAD