Insight Analyst (Consumer)
Insight Analyst (Consumer)
Are you naturally curious by nature, proactive and a good influencer? With a passion for healthcare, across many categories and brands, looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
We’re hiring in our UK team for a talented Insight Analyst who will be instrumental to the development and delivery of a strategic insight agenda across our full portfolio of brands and initiatives.
This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Proactively manages the insight roadmap, managing and/or supporting and executing consumer research projects end-to-end and the corresponding research milestones. Supports the annual planning process for priorities and budget.
- Has ownership of specific methodology types (qual and quant) in the business to build a programme of research and responsible for upskilling the UK commercial function on best practice.
- Works across marketing to help embed insight and unmet needs at the heart of innovation/NPD.
- Uses the internal stakeholder network & research analysis to identify unmet needs & tensions and propose appropriate plans to address these.
- Uses available data / insight sources to lead the identification of opportunities / trends for future brand growth and synthesis of existing knowledge.
- Delivers insight to the business in a collaborative manner, selecting the appropriate format and forum to engage a broader network with research needs and outcomes, facilitating the appropriate commercial discussion.
- Owns agency relationships, maintaining strong ways of working to ensure that research achieves strategic objectives and ensures that agency research summaries deliver best in class communication & actionable insight into the business.
- Support brand managers to mine existing research or resources to identify key insights across their brands.
Educated to degree level preferably in Business or Marketing discipline.
3 years’ minimum at a research agency on qualitative and quantitative projects OR 2 years’ minimum experience as an Insight Manager or similar in FMCG or Healthcare.
- High level of integrity, patience, and respect for others
- Highly data literate with excellent communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, strong written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience of moving from data to insight
- Strong project management skills
- A natural relationship builder.
- Must live the Perrigo company values and operate in line with the UKI attributes.
While every business thinks it’s different, Perrigo UK and Ireland truly is uniquely positioned within healthcare; operating across branded, store brand and pharmaceutical environments, all supported by our world-class manufacturing and distribution. Not to mention our real-world Learning Pharmacy where we can access incredible insights around customer experience and buying behaviour. All Perrigo employees are expected to live the Perrigo company values and operate in line with the UK&I behaviours.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.