Master Data Analyst
The Master Data Analyst works in a dynamic environment and is responsible for the creation and lifecycle of audits and reports through a variety of tools. They create department documents including SOPs, SWIs, Job Aids, and other written department documents, coordinate warehouse customer transitions, create and execute mass changes within SAP, all while ensuring process, system, and data integrity.
The Master Data Analyst requires a complete understanding of computer systems validation concepts and internal change control procedures, excellent communication skills and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements.
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3- 5 years of experience in Master Data, Manufacturing, Scheduling, Procurement, Customer Service, Finance or related business experience.
- A thorough understanding of SAP Material Masters and Bill of Material, along with a complete understanding of the Perrigo SAP tables and fields.
- The ability to collaborate with Master Data organizations across the US to align procedures where necessary.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, problem solving, continuous improvement, and internal customer service skills are essential.
- Systems knowledge including, but not limited to SAP, Crystal Report writer, MS Office Products, Info Steward, BI, SharePoint, LSMW and CATT and the capacity to learn new reporting tools as they are introduced are preferred.