Data Analyst - ETL Developer
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
**This position ideally would be a hybrid model of in-office/remote work.
The Data Analyst is tasked with working with a range of technologies, process and employees to design, build and manage appropriate development objects relating to ETL and Data Quality using Business Objects Data Services, Information Steward, SLT, SDI, and SAP MDG. Other activities include assisting in the development and maintenance of standards and procedures.
- Analyze data requirements, map current systems and formats to logical and physical data models, propose harmonization opportunities, propose standard ways for this information to be communicated between systems and stored within corporate databases, and perform architectural alignment. This will include extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, both internal and external.
- Participate in maintaining and creating department guidelines.
- Maintain a validated environment using defined change control procedures.
- This role will be directly in contact with projects, working independently, working in a group setting or day to day support activities.
- Extensive working experience with Business Objects Data Services and SLT are required.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP MDG, SDI, and Information Steward is preferred.
- Self-starter; works independently; takes advantages of all possible venues for continuous learning.
- Ability to listen to others and incorporate good ideas regardless of source.
- Professional in all communication and interaction with others.
- Willing to admit mistakes and make course corrections quickly.
- Ability to assess / analyze information needs objectively.
- Ability to drill down and ask the right questions to arrive at root cause.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations, remain objective and achieve sound outcomes.
- Ability to customize communication for any audience using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written skills are needed to provide proper technical documentation to satisfy all corporate guidelines, and Perrigo cGMP standards.
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree within Information System or a related field; combined with a minimum of 5 - 7 years of related experience.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.