Project Engineer Co-Op
We are hiring a Project Engineer (Co-Op) to provide technical support to Padagis' Minneapolis operations site and to provide a Cooperative Education opportunity to an Engineering Student. This position will support continuous improvement activities associated with the processing and packaging of drug product. Under the guidance of an experienced engineer, this individual will be accountable for the development and execution of test protocols, development and update of manufacturing equipment operations instructions, technical design of process improvements and qualification activities for automated process and packaging applications. This role will work January 2022 through August 2022.
At Padagis our focus is on health care products that improve people’s lives. We are experts on extended topical products and are strategically investing to expand our #1 position in the extended topical category in the United States. Our team members, numbering more than 1,300 work in a dynamic environment where opportunity is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency. Join our team where great things are happening and you can make a difference.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in a discipline such as Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer Engineering or Packaging Science.
- Understanding of engineering theory and fundamentals of equipment operation. Demonstrate the use of Engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work in an FDA regulated environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work toward broad goals and to exercise initiative in identifying projects.
- Ability to maintain composure and patience during challenging situations and the ability to cope with shifting priorities and adapt quickly to remain productive.
- Good written and oral communications skills. Technical writing skills.
- Ability to react to new demands, priorities, and challenges or obstacles in a resourceful and constructive way.
- Ability to act in an ethical and open manner, demonstrate uncompromising integrity, and set an example and direction for others.
Note: requires periodic use of multiple personal protective equipment including air purifying respirators.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.