Director of Organizational Development & Global Learning*
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Director of Global Learning and Organizational Development is responsible for providing an assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate strategic talent management and development and continuous learning of colleagues, including executives and emerging leaders. Reporting to the CHRO, this position will cultivate strong, collaborative relationships, identify opportunities for enhancing organizational effectiveness, and provide strategic and tactical approaches that provide a measurable impact to addressing current and future business needs. The position will also help facilitate change management through design and implementation of transformation/reorganization efforts.
This position directly/indirectly leads a team of 8 global employees consisting of learning and development and organizational development professionals.
- Manages organizational development strategies and processes.
- Develop and implement strategy to integrate global talent management processes across COEs, including competency management/integration.
- Collaborate with the Office of Diversity & Inclusion to integrate D&I into Learning & Organizational Development solutions, where appropriate.
- Provide leadership across the organization on talent and people development programs to ensure the organization utilizes its talent to the fullest potential for optimal success.
- Embed D&I thinking into the Talent Management process for global Functional and Executive talent reviews.
- Manages the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of leadership development solutions for all levels of leadership within the company.
- Collaborates with global human resource business partners to develop and implement change management and employee engagement strategies.
- Assesses the organizational development and learning needs of our operating, business and functional units.
- Oversees the execution of the employee engagement survey and evaluates the impact of the resulting action plans.
- Work with business leaders and the HR team to diagnose risks and realize the benefits of planned changes in terms of colleague engagement and business results.
- Partner with our executive leadership team to design, facilitate and monitor the Talent Review process and develop specific plans to address talent gaps & planned moved/succession.
- Manage the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of the global performance management process to align with the needs of the business.
- Collaborates with global human resource business partners and business leaders to design and implement solutions to facilitate team effectiveness.
- Leverages SuccessFactors platform to support global talent management processes.
- Preparing budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR, with at least 5 years in Organizational Development and proven experience managing a team (preferably in a global organization).
- Previous Experience partnering with Business and HR leaders on Strategic Workforce Planning highly preferred.
- Experience designing, implementing, and measuring global talent management systems, processes, and tools (e.g., learning & development, succession planning, performance management, competency models, employee assessment, employee engagement, etc.).
- Experience implementing assessment tools (e.g., 360 feedback, Hogan, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.). Formal certification in such assessments preferred.
- Experience analyzing individual and team performance problems, designing and implementing appropriate interventions, facilitation and consulting during intervention implementation, human resource manager enablement, and intervention evaluation.
- Experience managing global talent management processes while adjusting to local/regional needs, where necessary.
- Experience in leveraging HRIS technology to support talent management programs. SuccessFactors experience preferred.
- Strong ability to diagnose internal customer needs and identify or develop talent management solutions to meet those needs
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with a variety of multimedia training platforms and systems.
- An effective leader, self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented with a strong degree of initiative and vision.
- Executive presence and superior listening ability.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build strong relationships with leaders (at all levels) and human resource business partners across a matrixed organization.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.